Wales has moved into Alert Level 0.
The following measures apply at alert level 0:
From 28th January 2022:
- nightclubs will be able to re-open
- COVID Pass needed for large indoor events, nightclubs, cinemas, theatres and concert halls
- working from home remains important but moves from law to guidance
- in hospitality, no restrictions on meeting people and no requirement for table service or 2 metre physical distancing
- face coverings still required on public transport and in most indoor public places
Alert level 0 -Summary of what you must do and what is open at medium risk alert level 0.
The Wales Covid Passport
In Wales, people over the age of 18 are required to show the NHS COVID pass to demonstrate they are either fully vaccinated, have had a recent negative Lateral Flow Test, or have a specific medical exemption, to enter the following venues and events:
- Outdoor non-seated events of over 4,000, where people will be mixing closely for prolonged periods.
- Any event, of any nature, which has more than 10,000 people in attendance.
- Concert halls
- Night clubs
Further information on the covid pass -
Good to Go
Many businesses accross the Vale have been working hard to welcome you back safely. Look out for the 'Good to Go' accreditation that businesses have achieved to demonstrate that they have reached the standard required to make sure their premises are safe.
EVENTS IN THE VALE
We are seeing the gradual return of Events to the Vale. See our Event pages for news of events as and when they have been given approval to be held.
The Welsh Government has issued guidance for outdoor organised gatherings and events. From Monday 7 June, outdoor organised events such as concerts, festivals and sporting events were able to resume - with a capacities of 4,000 standing and 10,000 seated.
The health and safety of the audience, staff and performers is always our top priority, so if you are thinking of organising an event in the Vale of Glamorgan this year, please contact our Events Officer before putting any plans in place.
Events Officer email: email@example.com
Diolch - Thank you
Visit the Vale would like to thank both residents of the Vale and visitors alike for their continued support.
For further details on Visiting Wales at this time, please see https://www.visitwales.com/coronavirus
Please check the latest Welsh Government guidance here: https://gov.wales/coronavirus.